She is sooo CUTE!

So yesterday I finally took my anatomy exam, and I actually didn't do too bad. When I got home from the Testing Center I called David and he wanted to hang out and said he got me a birthday present, and wanted to know if I wanted it right then or wait until my birthday for it. I'm not usually one to wait for birthday presents, but I told him he could give it to me whenever he couldn't hold out any longer. So, he came over and we went out to his car to go get something to eat. On the way out to the car, he tells me he has my birthday present in the car and I have to close my eyes. He bought me a mouse! A real one! With a mouse home and a spinny wheel thing on the side of it and he bought her one of those balls that you put her in and she can roam around my apartment. She is sooo cute! She is brown with a white stripe around her mid section. She is soo tiny, and the first time I held her she bit me! She is still scared of me, but I think she will get used to me soon.
So now the big decision of what to name her....
I really like Kate, so I've thought about naming her that. I definitely don't want to name her precious or fluffy or anything like that. I've done a lot of speculating, and hopefully I will come up with a name soon...any ideas? I just call her mouse right now, so I think anything's better than that. (but not pooky or princess or any of those types)
Isn't that soo exciting! It's not even my birthday yet! More exciting birthday mysteries to unfold!

5 comments:

  1. Katie said...

    Kate is a great name for anything.

    Don't let Maggie Jo hold her. She will kill her. Thats what she did to my mouse. Maggie is a mouse-killer.  

  2. Maggie said...

    Ok, so I guess I have to defend myself. Yes, I will admit that as a child I was a mouse-killer. I dropped my sister's mouse onto the desk and it died. I don't think the fall would have killed it if I wasn't throwing it up into the air in the first place. I'm not very good at catching things and, well, mice aren't an exception to that rule. I must say, however, I was like 7 or 8 when that happened. I owned my own mouse after that and I never killed it. Mice are good. I think Kate is the best name for it so even if you don't decide to call her Kate, that's what I'm calling her.  

  3. Heather said...

    Ok, Kate it is. I'm glad you are determined to call her that. Maggie, I can't wait for you to see her! She is so cute. But please don't throw her!  

  4. Jenna said...

    I vote Trixie. Just wanted to let you know that I featured your blog as my Blog of the Day. Go Provoites!  

  5. Heather said...

    Wow, I'm uh, honored. I don't know what I did to deserve such an awesome title of "blog of the day", but I will try to keep my blog up to the standards that are required of a "blog of the day" blog.  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.