Priorities

Another thing about BYU in the summer is that there is so much going on, it is impossible to do everything. This past week Parker was up here for EFY, he got done Saturday morning at 7am. So after having gone to bed at 3:30 I woke up at 6:45-ish to pick up Parker and Mike. We dropped off Mike at the airport at 11am, and had the rest of the day to do anything we wanted. Since we were already in Salt lake we decided to stick around there for a while. For lunch we settled on The Pie...Utah's best Pizza. It was so good, and the atmosphere was cool too; if you get a chance, you should go there. Then we headed over to the famous 54 lane bowling alley (actually I don't think it's famous, but it should be, it totally creams Miracle Bowl). I was victorious in both games winning with an 88 in the first game and a 108 in the second, I didn't even have to try to win! (I'm just trying to rub it in your face David...even though you warned me beforehand that you're not any good at bowling.) Then we came home and took a nap while watching the movie Surf Ninjas--a classic. After that dinner at Sonic, and we rented the movie A Beautiful Mind (which was very good--although I'm sure I didn't need to tell you that). We went to David's and I fell asleep while David and Parker played Halo, obviously a very entertaining game... Then I took my brother to spend the night at my hometeachers apartment, he got his own bed and everything, it was pretty funny having him stay there. I picked him up Sunday morning and we made pancakes and eggs for breakfast then went to church, then (yes there's more) we came home and I made Sunday dinner, pesto pasta, Maggie's favorite. And finally we took Parker to the airport, and I went home and slept.
That was a pretty good story. I'm still recovering from my exhausting weekend...which reminds me I forgot to include Friday night. By special request I could tell you about my date on Friday. Yeah, I think that's a good idea. If you're interested let me know and if I get enough requests maybe I will actually write about it on here.
Thought for the day: while attending BYU in the summer, whenever you have the rare chance at some free time, take a nap. (sorry that means napping comes before writing in my blog)

4 comments:

  1. Maggie said...

    The Date! The Date! The Date!

    I DO LOVE PESTO PASTA! I'm dreaming about it right now......mmmmmmmmm!  

  2. Heather said...

    Mags, it seems to me you're the only one that wants to hear about the date...  

  3. Katie said...

    I'm dying to hear about the date. You are a good little writer, Heather.

    (this is Katie, Maggie's cooler older sister)  

  4. Anonymous said...

    Hey, I wanna hear about the date, too. (dad)  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.