Title

Okay, so I didn't like the title on my blog, so I'm changing it. But, I don't know what to change it to. So I figured I could get some help from all of my faithful fans (I don't know why I say that, I should just say, "Mags what should I name my blog?" and then she'd say "oh, name it something like...'I'm weird, but you should like me anyway' or 'Hi My name is Heather and I'm crazy'") who read this blog religiously. So, if you are just dieing to rename my blog, please leave your input. And thanks in advance for keeping the titles appropriate.
So, remember that one time, and I said I was going on a trip to Yellowstone? Yeah, the trip got canceled. I know, I am so dissapointed, so now we're going to have a barbeque or breakfast or something dumb, I mean cool, on "Pioneer Day". I wanted to see the buffaloes soo bad! And I wanted to get all stinky hiking around and not showering ever, and see Old Faithful, and do lots of other cool camping type stuff. but alas!
So my plan to get tan over the weekend didn't really work. I was out in the sun for hours and my farmers tan didn't fade at all! I think my skin has stopped producing melanin, next thing you know I am going to be albino. Yep, soon I will never be able to go outside without a full body suit protecting my delicate body from the harsh sun. It's a cruel, cruel world.

5 comments:

  1. Katie said...

    Being an albino, or close to it, isn't really that bad. Just invest all your money in Banana Boat stock and you'll be making money on your poor genetics.  

  2. Maggie said...

    I think the title should be "You're just a bum on the rock!" Or something else totally awesome that you've said. Yeah, I feel like I need full body armor sometimes. Oh well. PS I wore shorts today for the first time in a really long time and man am I white!  

  3. Heather said...

    Oooo, I like that one Maggie. What was my other good quote last year? There's always "sometimes I sit back and realize how awesome I am". That's kind of long though. How about "Brushing your teeth--It's a conspiracy!" Of course you said that one Maggie...  

  4. Maggie said...

    How about, "It's not coming in like a Lion. More like a......shrimp." You could just title it, "More like a shrimp"  

  5. Heather said...

    hahahahah, man I am so awesome, I totally forgot about that. Sometimes I am awestruck at how my mind works...I think I worry people.  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.