I think I have a virus

My computer is being so retarded! As you all know I'm not the most computer savvy person out there. I think somehow I got some kind of virus, because my old internet explorer keeps popping up, even when I'm not doing anything with the internet, and displaying all kinds of web pages with ads for "Let Uncle Sam Make Money for You!" and "Your system has failed our virus check, download our free anti-virus program" and "You are the 100000000000th visitor to this site" like I purposely tried to visit the site, or my favorite "Get Our New Computer Gaming System" right like I play games on my computer, ever. I wouldn't mind getting Uncle Sam to make money for me, and YES I would like to get rid of whatever this virus/bug/stupidface is off of my computer.
Anyway, I'm a little frustrated...
Last night I missed dinner at Greg's because I went to my cousin's birthday party, we'll call it "Brittany's Surprise Birthday Bash" just for kicks... So the birthday bash started with my Aunt getting me to buy some balloons at the dolla--Interjection I just got another pop-up "even YOU can find romance at findromance.com"--r store, of course I was going to help out my Aunt, but I HATE balloons. I don't know why, but I just don't like them. Luckily, the store only had millar balloons left, and I can tolerate the millar ones. Then it was just me and Matt at my Aunt's house for a little while... Matt was the photographer, he got lots of great photos of me, actually I think every picture I'm in I look drunk. Ok, ok, if you want to see pictures of me looking like an idiot here they are. But seriously, it's pretty bad...Thanks Matt.
This was a surprise party unlike any other; Brittany was actually surprised. We played silly games and broke open some pinatas. It was great, and we even got lettuce wraps from P.F. Changs yummy! We finished off the night with some strawberry pie, Brittany's (and my) favorite.
"Sign up for Satellite TV!" I'm going to go crazy if I can't fix my computer soon, I already ran Ad-aware, and my Norton ran out of its subscription recently, so it's not working. Man I stink at life sometimes.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.