I know, it's been a while.

Yes, yes... I've been busy! Monday I spent the afternoon with my friend John studying Anatomy, which is going great! I love that class, oooo today was our first day with cadavers (we've previously just been looking at bones) it was pretty stinky, and probably an experience that everyone needs to have. It is so interesting to really see and know what the inside of your body is, how it functions, what it looks like...I don't know, that kind of thing has always fascinated me, which is probably why I love biology so much.
So once again Tuesday night was dinner at Greg's night last night. Poor Greg has been sick lately so the meal wasn't quite up to his normal cuisine standards. We had corn on the cob, baked potatoes, and grilled chicken. I made the dessert, chocolate chip cookies! They were pretty tasty, not to toot my own horn or anything like that (I get the weirdest expressions from my mom).
After the dinner all the regulars at Greg's Tuesday night dinners (which I am now an official "regular" after having attended 3 Tuesday night dinners) convinced me it would be a good idea to see the first showing of Spiderman 2, which was at 12:06 am. The only theater that wasn't sold out was in American Fork (of course!), so once again I drove us out to AF and we got there at about 10 to get tickets and sit-not stand-in line. This time there wasn't any cops around or anything like that. I studied anatomy, David played poker with some other kids that got in line behind us and Toria and Greg argued about philisophocal stuff--I usually try to stay out of those discussions, I don't care much for philosophy, it just frustrates me. The movie was pretty good, but Greg was extremely dissapointed. He's a HUGE spiderman fan, and he expected a much better showing. I liked the first one better, but I don't really sit and analyze movies too much. So when a movie ends I'll usually just say, "well, that was entertaining," and move on with my life, unless it is a really bad movie or a really good movie, then I will think about how much the movie was a total waste of my time (like legally blonde 2 or the one with paul walker and the best line was "Tribuchet!", I forgot the title, timeturners or something like that) or how I would love to see the movie again because it was soo awesome! So anyway, we got home at 3 am and I had my Anatomy lab at 8. Yeah, I woke up at 7:42, took a shower and got dressed and I was still on time to anatomy! Man I'm awesome. If you are in love with spiderman see spiderman 2 expecting the 1st and/or 3rd one to be better. If not, then just go and enjoy the action scenes, and if you don't like action you'll probably like the love story. SO, I hope this post made up for my lack of posts as of late.

1 comments:

  1. Maggie said...

    Trebuchet is from Timeline. And I think my favorite part of that movie was the Paul Walker line from some stupid documentary we saw about it, "That's real fire!" Yeah, genius.  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.