I got a calling!

So, I have been in my new ward for about two months now, and I just got a calling. It is a very important calling, I am in charge of the music in Relief Society. I think that's all I have to say about that.

I spent pretty much this whole weekend with my roommates. On Friday we were supposed to have a ward party at our Bishop's house with swimming and watching a movie outside, but it got rained-out. So instead Toria, Jana and I watched some really dumb movies like Captain Ron and just hung around the house eating the cupcakes Jana made for Bean's "half day". Yesterday we went to the Hare Krishna temple and watched the Indian girls dance and petted the llamas. Then we went to an Italian restaurant for dinner called "la dolce vita"-the sweet life. It was pretty darn tasty. When we left the restaurant it was raining pretty good outside, so we ran to the car, and came home and played pounce or nerts or whatever you want to call it. We were just going to play until someone got to 100, which would have made me the winner, but then we decided to go to 200...in which case, I was the winner again. Then Jana remembered she needed string to tie on her pork roast she made for dinner today, so we were sinners and went to Wal-Mart at 12:30 am Sunday morning...I felt so bad, but not that bad because I didn't buy anything, and we wouldn't have been able to have the amazing pork roast we had today without the string. So that's my weekend in a nutshell. I love my roommates! (Maggie you're in for some good times, I miss you!)

2 comments:

  1. Maggie said...

    I know! The excitement is mounting. All I keep telling myself is, "wait for it...wait for it!" I think all this waiting is going to make me explode or something!  

  2. Heather said...

    NO NO DONT EXPLODE! after you said, "wait for it...wait for it.." did you bust up laughing? Cause that's the only way to say it correctly...I love you!  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.