Father's Day

So, today is Father's Day. I actually didn't do very much today for Father's day except for call my Dad, but I did give my Dad a pretty good present. I wrote him a letter. I mean a real genuine heart-felt letter. My Dad deserves to know how grateful I am for him, and so I wrote him a letter to thank him for his support and love all of my life. What's even better my family came up last week to go to BYU Aspen Grove Family Camp. Yes, they came right in time for finals. So, I found myself driving up and down Provo Canyon to attend classes and review sessions and finals while trying to spend as much time as possible with my family as well. The best event of the whole thing was the "family dance". It's kind of like a big stake dance only the whole family's invited. It was so fun. If you know anything about how I dance you know I am not the best out there...No one in my family is, and especially my dad. No offense to my dad, I love him to death, but he can not dance. It was awesome! He was jumping around and totally embarrassing my little brother and sister (they are 14 and 12 years old). I did a "swing" dance with my dad. Pretty much we swung our arms around he twirled me around a couple of times and then we did the twist-kind of. All I know was it was so fun. I love my dad, so for Father's day I got to spend all of last week (well not all of it I did have to take my finals) with my dad and my family. If there's a moral to this story then it is all families should go to Aspen Grove, it's cheesey but a lot of fun.

2 comments:

  1. the narrator said...

    is this THE heather? if so... wassup!!!!!  

  2. Heather said...

    Hi loyd, yes this is THE Heather... I have a blog, and people actually come to read it sometimes. I feel...violated? No, it's good, because I write dumb things and other people can feel free to make fun of me in their comments.  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.