Break time

Happy Groundhog's Day!

I went out for hot chocolate at Red's Coffeehouse last night, that place is so good. I got hot chocolate with toasted marshmallow syrup in it, it tasted just like a s'more. If you get a chance go and tell Red that Laura Hansen sent you, so she can get points.

So there's this kid in my ward who invited me to play on his soccer team, and I turned him down because I was already on Bryant's. Then it turns out our team is going to be playing against the guy in my ward's team. He keeps bringing it up, and asking if I'm ready, and telling me he's pretty much going to woop my team. It's kind of unnerving, especially since he's probably right.

I am going to be doing basically all of the work for my English 316 group research paper. I'm pretty excited about that...

If you want to come to my soccer game on Friday it's at 8pm in the IPF (indoor practice fields)

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Mom says we're having ground hog pizza tonight.
    143 dad  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.