Have you ever gotten a song stuck in your head when you didn't even know the words to the song? This happens to me all the time. I think mostly because my roommate is always singing random songs from her life that is a musical. Anyway... so yesterday Maggie and Toria were singing/listening to Les Miserable (I have no idea how to spell that) and singing some song from it pretty loud. So, I got it stuck in my head all day today. I sit down in Biochem with Mags, and we enjoy conversing with one another while the class is going along. So I write "It is the beating of the _____" and tell her to fill in the blank. So she writes in 'strawberries' (the correct answer being 'drums') and I'm thinking "you're the one who knows this song, you should be able to fill in the blank." But it turns out the song actually goes "echoes the beating of the drums" not "it is the beating..." So, to that she writes our phrase of the day.

1 comments:

  1. Sam said...

    That's some great music Maggie's exposing you to. I need to listen to my Les Miz, it's been too long...  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.