thought for the day

I'm eating a peanut butter sandwich right now. I have no jam to put on it. Actually I do, but it was all pasty and didn't look like the consistency that constitutes delicious jam, so after inspecting the jam and jabbing it with a knife I put it back in the fridger, unused. The jam is about 83% gone from previous usages. I was thinking about what a waste it is, and as a college student I shouldn't be so picky, but it's just gross. PLUS what if there's some kind of crazy microbe in their just waiting for me to eat it and die! Yeah, better not eat that pasty jam.
Maybe I'll go buy some of that Smucker's Apricot jam I love with all of my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Sounds like a biology student.

    143 dad  

  2. Anonymous said...

    Maybe you should try using some of your roommate's honey. I'm sure she wouldn't mind.  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.