I need a pudding snack

First day back to school. I have one class today. Yes, one. I am taking four classes that add up to 9 credits: History and Philosophy of Biology, Evolution, Plant Anatomy, and Intro to Seminary Teaching. I am super excited for three of the four classes. I don't know, plant anatomy is nice and all, but I just can't get my excitement level up for the xylem and phloem, call me crazy. (Speaking of 'call me crazy' I recently acquired a pair of socks that say 'call me crazy' all over them, they were $1 at target.)
So my one class today is history and philosophy of bio. Tuesdays and Thursdays are my cramped days. I have all classes but my his/phil of bio on Tuesday and all of them on Thursday because of a his/phil of bio lab. No classes on Wednesday or Friday! This a major break through people. I have never had a semester with a single day without any classes. This semester I have 2 days, TWO WHOLE DAYS of freedom, my friends. Ok, so I still have to go to campus to work on those days, but still you are all jealous.
After this semester I have approximately 12 more credits to take, and I am graduating! Finally! It feels so good knowing there is an end to all this craziness. I love school, and I am so glad I have learned everything that I have, but a break from school life sure would be nice.
In proper going to school fashion, I ate my cup of mandarin oranges like they were gooey bugs today. Thank you, Maggie for showing me the proper way to eat mandarin oranges.

6 comments:

  1. Maggie said...

    Mandarin oranges! Mmmmmm! You are so lucky! My next two terms will have 18 and 19 credit hours! I'm a little worried, but I don't really have much of a choice. I think all your classes sound really exciting! I can't wait to hear about your intro to Seminary Teaching!  

  2. shafnitz said...

    OK, but what does this have to do with pudding snacks?  

  3. Maggie said...

    Sometimes the heading doesn't have to match the topic of the post.  

  4. Heather said...

    The pudding snack title is because I was thinking about packing a lunch for school, and I wanted a putting snack for my packed lunch. Speaking of pudding snacks, where did we put those?  

  5. Heather said...

    pudding  

  6. Maggie said...

    I also enjoy putting snacks.  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.