Who's the huger dork now!

So, this is Matt's side of the room we like to call our office...



I still don't know the answer to the question of who's the bigger dork in our family. I think part of the problem is that we're under two different classifications of dorkiness. He would be called a geek, while I would be called a nerd. So, the battle's still on. I would just like to point out the SEVEN computers on Matt's side, as well as the multiple monitors. I think this gives Matt a few more marks on the dorkiness chart. Luckily, you can't take a photo of the things that make me dorky really. You'd more have to record me talking about stuff. Although, I do think my leaf/plant collection from last semester can be used as evidence. Well, the least I can say for the two of us is: neither of us use pocket protectors and we both wear pants that are past the ankles.

2 comments:

  1. Maggie said...

    I had no idea there was a contest! I think that you both are neck and neck for huger dork!  

  2. Heather said...

    Thanks Margs, I'm glad to know we're close.  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.