That was a long one

Okay, I didn't know I was going to write such a long one on Brooke. I guess it just goes to show that she really is my best friend, along with being my sister.
So, here's a story about Parker-Sparky-sparks-spinko:
So, he's with his friends in our driveway, and being a boy he decides why don't we tie one end of a rope to me, and the other end of the rope on this wagon, and then send the wagon over this ramp we've made, so that I can come flying behind it! So, all of Parker's friends think this is a great idea, so they set everything up, and send Sparks over the ramp with the wagon leading. Of course Parker thinks this is going to be awesome, while any girl would have been saying this is the dumbest idea you've ever had. Parker goes over the ramp and immediately crashes face first on the driveway and continues to slide down the driveway as the wagon keeps rolling. Parker gets up and has a huge gash on his eyebrow, and a chunk of his shirt and some skin is missing from his shoulder where he was skidding down the driveway. And his friends just stand there looking at him with blood rushing down his face. Finally the neighbor says, "I think I'm going to go get my dad," his dad is a fireman. So Sparks got some stitches and he still where's the shirt with the hole in it, I don't know why, maybe to always remember the day he let himself be tied to one end of a rope that was connected to a wagon on the other, and "launch" himself... onto the cement driveway.
So, to be honest I thought that was the funniest story when I heard it. I think my brother is so awesome, and I think that when guys do things like that it is hilarious. Parker is the reason why I want to have boys when I'm a mom. There would be a definite gaurantee that some crazy things would happen. I was going to save Sparky for last, but I don't want anyone to think I have favorites, even though he is my favorite brother.

2 comments:

  1. Maggie said...

    When people ask him why he has stitches does he tell them the real story or one that makes him sound a lot cooler?  

  2. Heather said...

    Did I mention he only did this last year? When he was FOURTEEN! Man, my brother is awesome!  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.