Big News!

I've been waiting to tell everyone for a long time. I am pregnant! According to the doctor visit today I am 10 weeks along, but that little counter thing says I am only 9 weeks. So, It's going to be a little off from my doctor's calculations. (Okay only 2 days, but it's a big deal to me.) We told my parents as soon as we found out and Matt's. My mom couldn't keep it a secret though. She told my cousin and her husband and my little sister accidentally. Then she told my grandparents. Then Matt and I visited AZ, and my mom spilled the beans at Relief Society. So by now I expect almost everyone that knows my mom knows that I am pregnant.
So far, I am healthy. I just get some morning sickness and I am always tired. According to Matt I go to bed at like 8, sometimes 7. Anyway, we're both really excited. I haven't been posting because I've been really busy with work and really tired. I didn't even decorate for Easter, so you know I must be exhausted.


P.s. Congrats to Maggie and Dan and their new baby Charlotte! I haven't been able to get a hold of Maggie to tell her yet.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! I get to be a cousin-aunt to your baby like you are to Baylee! :)  

  2. be said...

    Cool. Congrats.  

  3. Katie said...

    Oh my gosh! That is SO awesome Heather! I'll let Mags know if I ever get ahold of her. It's like she's all the sudden too busy for anybody but Charlotte. I guess that's OK. ;)  

  4. Kim Dubois said...

    Congratulations, Heather! Being a mom is so much fun, I know you're going to love it.  

  5. Maggie said...

    Oooh! I can't wait to see your new little one in a few months! You're going to be a great mommy! You're still living in the same apartment right? Just checking.  

  6. Heather said...

    Yeah, we're in the same apartment, but we're beginning the process of looking for a bigger place.

    We need to discuss a time Matt and I can come up and see you and the new baby.  

  7. Maggie said...

    You know what would be really fun is if you chose a day and we went up Logan canyon and went hiking for a couple of hours! Only if you've got the time and inclination though. I'll call you.  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.