12 weeks and 11 weeks

Matt decided he wanted to document my pregnancy by taking a picture of my belly every week. So, I thought you would enjoy coming along for the ride. Here is last week, 11 weeks:


and 12 weeks:


In the first one I just look chubby, so that's fantastic. It turns out if I wear actual maternity shirts I look less chubby. It's fun to be able to wear maternity clothes. I haven't tried any bottoms yet, just shirts. Although when I sit down it kind of feels like I'm full all the time, and I want to unbutton my pants. I asked Matt to get me one of those Bella bands, so I will start using that before I get too uncomfortable I'm sure. Today I was sitting on the couch and my belly started twitching. I thought it could be the baby and I started giggling so much thinking about the baby kicking against my belly. I don't think it was the baby really (I think it's too early to feel the baby, and I don't really know what to be looking for), but it was funny to think about the baby kicking me. Then I was laughing so hard the baby probably felt like I was kicking it back. Anyways, it was fun. I haven't really felt pregnant. I haven't been able to really tell there's a baby inside of me (besides that I felt nauseous a lot, and other things like that), so it was fun to think about the baby kicking me.

Oh I wrote to Design Mom about my problem with gliders (I think they're hideous), and I got some good info about where I might get a pretty rocking chair. I like the one from Ikea they talked about, and the idea of getting an old one from eBay and fixing it up. Utah gets their very own Ikea in May, so I have quite a few things I want to check out there. We're hoping to move soon, and I have been eying a few things on their website. I'm pretty excited.

2 comments:

  1. Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

    Best of luck on the Rocking Chair hunt. And I think it's great to document your pregnancy week-by-week!  

  2. Maggie said...

    It is fun to track your "progress." What's more unreal though is taking a photo the day before you deliver and then two days after. Now that's dramatic!  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.