Tulip Festival

Matt and I went with our friend Paul to the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival on Saturday. This is our second year going, and I love it! Matt and Paul both enjoy photography, so we took tons of photos. I inherited Matt's old camera when he got his fancy new one for his birthday. Here are a few of my photos:

Here's Matt on a Segway. They had a free demo at the Festival.

I really liked this little Cherub.

Here are some of the pretty tulips.


If you want to see more photos we took you can look at our flickr pages.
Mine
Matt's
Paul's

2 comments:

  1. Katie said...

    Have you guys watched Arrested Development? One of the characters on that show rides a segway around and it is hilarious.  

  2. Anonymous said...

    You went to the tulip festival without us?
    Ok, I'm gonna go to my corner and cry now.  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.