A quickie about my old roomie


One of the things I like best about my old roommate, Margs, is her system for picking out cereal. Margs is what we like to call a connoisseur of cereals. She knows all about them, even that there are two types- hot and cold. Margs also loves all types of cereal, she even had a cereal bar at her wedding reception. Whenever we used to go shopping together cereal was always on her list of things to buy. However, since she likes ALL of the cereals she would have the dilemma of deciding which cereal she wanted the most. So, to solve this problem she would always get the biggest box with the best toy in it. And that is one of the reasons why I like her so much.

7 comments:

  1. the narrator said...

    the picture at the front of this made me think it was an obituary. i was sad until i realized it wasn't.  

  2. Heather said...

    I guess I could move the picture to the end...  

  3. Maggie said...

    My hair looks so weird in that photo! Yeah for cereal toys!  

  4. Heather said...

    I think you look good. Anyway, that's the only picture I have of you.  

  5. Katie said...

    That's the only pic you have of her? Strange kiddo!

    Mags is good at picking the toy, but I am the best at getting it out of the box first.  

  6. Heather said...

    well, I do have other pictures of her, but they are not on my computer and I don't have a scanner. I modified this picture because it had our other roommates in it as well, but I wanted everyone to know which roommate I was talking about...  

  7. Maggie said...

    I don't think you can entitle something "a quickie" and have it up there for over 10 days. Now you need to change the title to "a longie"  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.