Pumpkin Carving Party

Our Pumpkin Carving party was super fun. (Even though we didn't have as many people show up as I had hoped.) We had lots of yummy treats, including my family's fall favorite caramel brownies.
I made my pumpkin very non-traditional, and it's not because I am offended by Jack-o-lanterns or anything like that. I just wanted to do something different.



Our good friends Maegan, Elyette and Luke Millar all came.

Look at how cute Elyette is!


Good thing Elyette was here to help!


Oh. Yum!

2 comments:

  1. k8theriver said...

    she is so cute. i love the name (like on scrubs). i thought of spelling it more like juliet. it sounds too much like stella so i won't use it but if i did i would stick to a kinda-sounds-like-a-boy-name theme. like petra and you could call her petey.  

  2. Rogers Place said...

    Thats so cute. Lovely  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.