Grand Canyon Recap

We had so much fun camping with my family at the Grand Canyon this past weekend. Everything was gorgeous including the weather. The camping food was super yummy too. Matt took tons of photos; I'll put a couple up here, but you can see all of them here.

Here's Matt and I, you can't see much of the canyon though.


Cotton was really enjoying throwing dirt in the air and wiping his grubby hands on his face. Adorable.


Here's some of the wildlife we got to see. We saw a deer too, but I like this cute little chipmunk better.


My mom decided Saturday would be "Family Solidarity Day", so that's why we're all wearing pink or red. You, can't see much of the canyon in this one either...


All right here's a few Matt took of the actual Grand Canyon:



It was a little hazy while we were there; you may be able to catch a glimpse of the fire that was raging along the south rim. Well, I hope you enjoy the photos!

3 comments:

  1. Katie said...

    I think chipmunks are the cutest. I wish they could be domesticated because I'd love to have one as a pet.  

  2. Heather said...

    I agree, and one of the best things about the animals there was that they are so used to humans being around they didn't run off and hide when we were trying to look at them.  

  3. Anonymous said...

    Those are some really nice photos of the South Rim. great job. We sell tours to the Grand Canyon South Rim and have been many times, and we have yet to take great photos like the ones you posted. Again nice job.

    Brianna
    Paradise Found Grand Canyon Tours
    Grand Canyon Tours  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.