Wooo WOOOooo...

List of things I've done recently:

  1. Mom came to visit this week. It was fun having mom here. Plus she helped me get on the millions (okay I exaggerate) of thank you notes I need to write.
  2. Went to AMAZING Ryan Shupe concert last Friday. I loved them on their album, but I loved them live even more, especially their rendition of Devil Went Down to Georgia.
  3. Went up the canyon to see beautiful changing leaves, drive to Park City, picnic, identify native plants, look at waterfall, etc.
  4. Slowly but surely getting caught up on LOST. I never watched the first season and the second season is now on. Matt is catching me up so we can start watching the second season. Without fail every episode I say, "I like this show; it's scary." Followed by, "I don't like this show; it's scary."
  5. Stayed in SLC after dropping off mom at the airport to celebrate Matt's raise.
  6. Have quenched my rook craving... I'm ready for more at anytime though.
  7. Went shopping in Park City with mom. It's always fun shopping with mom. I found this amazing diesel watch at the Fossil outlet. It was $20, which was my reason for not getting it. I looked it up on the internet, the original price is around $140. I might have to take a trip to Park City again soon...
  8. Got attacked by the killer ALLERGY- I took Benadryl last night, and I'm pretty sure I still haven't woken up fully (it's 11:40 pm). At least I'm not sneezing uncontrollably, or blowing my nose every minute...Thanks mom for buying us tissues!
  9. Matt and I love gift certificates/cards to restaurants; we've been to CPK, Macaroni Grill, Chili's and Red Lobster recently.
  10. I love the fall.
  11. I love decorating for Halloween. Mom bought us a cat we put in our window. He's black. We call him Boots, Boops, Bootsy or Boopsy. We also have a black flannel blanket with ghosts on it. It's a good decoration and it's very nice for cuddling under/hiding my eyes while watching LOST.
  12. I already know what I'm getting Matt for Christmas. And I am doing soo good keeping it a secret.
  13. Matt's going out of town on a Business trip on Wednesday. I am so sad. He doesn't get back until Sunday.
I had a lot to write about, so I thought the list would be the most appropriate way to get it all down.
Happy Halloween!! I can say that now because it's October. The woo's are for because it's almost Halloween.

1 comments:

  1. Maggie said...

    I decorated for Halloween yesterday! Yeah! I put little ghosts made out of tissues and cotton balls on our fake tree in our apartment and put up all my window stickers of pumpkins and witches. Dan thought I was nuts, but I was so excited! I almost called you on the first to be the first to wish you a happy Halloween. I didn't know your mom was in town. She beat me to the punch, I'm sure. YEAH for the holidays!`  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.