Missing Mattie

I dropped Mattie off at the airport at 8:30 this morning. I got home around ten, which gives me plenty of time for studying and getting ready for class. I'm having a hard time concentrating though. I miss Matt. He's only been gone for a few hours and I'm used to him being gone for the day at work. I just don't like that I can't even call him to tell him I miss him. He's on a four hour flight to Philadelphia right now. He won't be back until 8 p.m. on Sunday. I should be able to handle him being gone really easy since it's only 5 days, and we went 5 weeks without seeing each other this summer. It's different being married though. I've gotten used to him being around. On the weekend I never do any studying because I want to spend all of my time with Matt. My friend offered to hang out with me and have me sleep over, but I really do have a lot to do this week/weekend. We'll see how it works out.

2 comments:

  1. Maggie said...

    I'd take her up on the offer! It'll help. I promise! I love you the Heat!  

  2. shafnitz said...

    I miss you too, baby. It's Saturday night right now... Tomorrow at this time my plane will be leaving for Utah. I'll be home in no time.
    Love,
    Mattie  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.