We have this gorgeous white picture frame hanging up on our wall without a photo in it. It's been hanging up in our living room for about a month, empty. I want to put a wedding photo in it, but I haven't been able to decide on a favorite or most suitable picture for the frame. I have made a few criteria: it has to be a color photo because the frame is white, it has to have both Matt and I in it, preferably looking at the camera. That's actually about it. Anyway, if you happen to take a look at our wedding photos, let me know if you think you've found the right one.

Matt thinks I'm a dessert guru. Last night I made us some homemade ice cream to go on top of the homemade raspberry cobbler I made. It was so delicious. I think this is pretty much the only dessert I've made for him though, besides the no-bake peanut butter cup dessert(which obviously doesn't count) and the super flat chocolate chip cookies I made. Anyways, he can go on thinking I'm a brilliant cuisine artiste. After every meal I make, I ask if he thinks we should keep it on the list of meals I should make. He hasn't said no yet, and there hasn't been any repeats yet either, so we're doing pretty good I think. I really like cooking, a lot.

5 comments:

  1. Maggie said...

    You are great at cooking dinners, but I thought you didn't much like to make the sweets?  

  2. Heather said...

    That's why the cobbler is so great. It doesn't take a baker to make a cobbler.  

  3. Anonymous said...

    Lynne Lynne-

    I think I have the perfect picture for you! I already had it made for you. It is a secret! Will an 8 X 10 do?  

  4. Anonymous said...

    Lynne Lynne-

    I think I have the perfect picture for you! I already had it made for you. It is a secret! Will an 8 X 10 do?  

  5. Anonymous said...

    Help!!!! I don't know what I am doing. By the way, our new kitten, Tarzan, (Nixon named him that) is really a Tarzana! I think she needs a name change. Parker wants J.J. for Jesse James, another boy name. He thinks it is cool. Chandler likes Kit Kat. Paige thinks the kitten should be sent packing! What do you think?  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.