Coming in 2009

If I start saving up now, I know I could take my family on a vacation here when it opens.


"Owl's Eye View - Inspired by J.K. Rowling's compelling stories and faithful to the visual landscapes of the films, fans will now be able to experience the world of Harry Potter in a physical environment at the newest island of Universal's Islands of Adventure, "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter." Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and Universal Orlando Resort are partnering to create the world's first fully immersive Harry Potter themed environment. Opening in 2009, "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter" will feature rides and attractions, as well as shops and restaurants that will enable fans to sample fare from the wizarding world's best known establishments." (http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=apm&id=1807763769&cf=pg&photoid=970438218)

2 comments:

  1. Katie said...

    This is such sweet, glorious news. Thanks heat!  

  2. kel said...

    I know I don't know you, but I saw this on Provo Platinum, and I just have to say... AWESOME! Thanks for enlightening us!  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.