What tomorrow brings...

  • A haircut...finally.
  • Sleeping in, well sleeping past 5 am.
  • Flying on an airplane; I don't know why, but I love airplane trips. Is it the free peanuts, or knowing I'm thousands of feet above the ground, or that we're flying at several hundred miles per hour? Looking out the window at all the ant-sized cars? Who knows...
  • Time to hang out with my Grammy.
  • A break from 100 degree weather.
  • 3 days off of work.
Most importantly it brings Mattie.
Tomorrow I get to see Matt. We're both flying into Reno. I get in 3 hours before Matt does, so I get to hang out with Grammy (who lives in Carson City, Nevada) for those few hours before meeting up with Matt. Matt and I are staying at Grammy's house for the night and leaving early Friday morning to drive to California so I can meet Matt's family. We're going on our first trip together, and I am soo EXCITED!! I am anxious to meet Matt's family. I like learning as much as I can about Matt, and I'm sure they have some great stories to tell. Another great thing that tomorrow brings is one day closer to our wedding! Which by the way, there are 79 days until...

YAY!!!

4 comments:

  1. Maggie said...

    So how was the trip?  

  2. Heather said...

    SO GOOD!

    I'm planning on writing about it. You have to give me some time though....  

  3. Maggie said...

    Alright, I've given you time. Now I want details  

  4. Heather said...

    No, you haven't given me enough time still. If you only knew how crazy this week has been...  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.