Mid-week fiesta

Last night my dad made egg enchiladas for dinner, they were so delicious! I just realized that it was Wednesday night when this happened; it was Mid-week Fiesta and I didn't even know it! Anyway, I just had to let Margs know that we had mid-week fiesta, and I'm sad she couldn't join in the festivities.
Also I get to see Matt in a week. We are flying/meeting in Reno where Grammy will pick us up and let us spend the evening with her. We get to stay at her house for Thursday night before we drive to Oakhurst/Fresno, where Matt's family lives, Friday morning. Matt and I are so excited to get to have our first trip together. It will be so fun to see Grammy and for Matt to meet her; she's pretty crazy, and so much fun. I am excited to meet Matt's family, I'm not really sure what to expect, but they have to like me because Matt already decided to marry me, Hah ha!

Maggie: yo tengo esparanza en mi corazon que sepamos amigas para siempre.

That was in honor of Mid-week fiesta...

Anyone who speaks Spanish: did I conjugate ser correctly?

4 comments:

  1. Maggie said...

    I hope so too! Did you know that I actually knew the "para seimpre" part?! It was from your book!  

  2. Anonymous said...

    I think it's "esperanza" with an "e". Just, FYI. :) Only 6 days left until we get to see each other, but it can't come fast enough. I love you!  

  3. Heather said...

    I can't believe I misspelled that! Spanish is so easy, what was I thinking!
    Yay for California and seeing Matt!
    Margs I'm so proud of you! Did you have Dan translate the message for you?  

  4. Maggie said...

    No, I asked a girl from work because she was there while I was reading it. (Yes, I am always very productive at work)  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.