Hey gils check it out

My family is so awesome. I got to spend the weekend with them, and it reminded me of some of the great things I grew up with.
Parker and Chandler were both born with hearing problems. With this came years of inability to pronounce things properly. My brother, who is now 15, just recently started saying finger instead of thinger as he has done all of his life. You can hear him accidentally say things like moncster instead of monster and coing instead of coin. Chandler has always said things like choclick for chocolate, mox for moth, and hairplane for airplane. I think it's pretty funny, although I guess it can be pretty bothersome for them.
While I was home for Christmas break, I was playing a game with my family. The game was getting pretty long and wearisome. After a while my brother blurts out, "this game is so flustrating!" (no, I didn't misspell that, he actually said flustrating. You know, like a mix between fluster and frustrate.) Oh man, we laughed for a long time about that. My brother is pretty awesome.
While I was home my mom took me shopping too, Maggie said to me today that every time I go home I come back with new clothes. It's pretty true. I have no money to buy my own new clothes, and I tend to wear the same thing day in and day out. It's nice to mix up my wardrobe with a new pair of pants every once in a while.

4 comments:

  1. Maggie said...

    The pants are really cute too!  

  2. Heather said...

    Thanks Margs.
    You've become my only source for comments. How do I get more people to comment? Maybe no one can relate to what I say because I am just so awesome. That's probably it.  

  3. Katie said...

    Not getting any comments can be very flustrating.

    The key is that you have to visit other people's sites and make comments on their stuff for people to come over to yours and make comments there. It's a total give and take thing.  

  4. Heather said...

    It would probably also help if I wrote on here more often, but I think I'll just start with commenting on other blogs, baby steps...  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.