I am really excited about this semester. It makes it really easy to go back to school knowing this will be my last semester of college.
I'm taking a univeristy choir class so that I will have enough credits to work on campus. That was the only class I had today, and it was really fun. I've never been in a real choir* before (just orchestra), so it was neat to see how things run, and I'm glad I get to do it before I graduate. I sat down with the 2nd sopranos and a young, fresh-faced girl sat next to me. I quickly found out she was a freshman, and told her this is my last semester of college, to which she replied, "oh that must be nice." Yes, yes it is.
I have a lot to do this semester. I'm not worried about school at all; I'm more worried about what happens after it's all over. I would really like to find a nice biology related job, that's close to where Matt works and pays well. I don't know if I'll get that lucky though. Oh well, I know I'll just be so happy I don't have to do schoolwork anymore.
What's one class you wish you could/ would have take(n) before you graduate(d)?

*Ward choir doesn't count, even if I was the director.

3 comments:

  1. the narrator said...

    *Ward choir doesn't count, even if I was the director.

    Well I felt like I was in a real choir with you directing us. Of course being the only guy who would actually sing in our so-called choir sure made it fell less like one.  

  2. Maggie said...

    BYU offers a fiddling class. I would have loved to take that one.  

  3. Heather said...

    Loyd: That was a tough calling. One week I got really upset (read: cried) in RS while announcing we were having ward choir practice after church, and that day we had at least 20 girls show up and probably the regular two or three guys... you, Jake, and I forgot the other one's name. I was glad you guys came.  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.