School too soon

So, school doesn't start until next Tuesday, however one of my professors thinks it's appropriate to be handing out assignments before class even starts. Not only are we supposed to have a reading assignment and a reading quiz done, but also a class quiz to be taken before the first day of class. I know it's college and all, but seriously I'm still trying to enjoy my two-week break. Actually in my four years of college I've never had a class give out an assignment before school started. Maybe my luck's run out.
On a happier note, my Grandparents are in town staying at my Aunt's house and I got to work on stamping Christmas cards. It was fun.

3 comments:

  1. the narrator said...

    Thought you might want to know that there will be a conference on intelligent design at UVSC all day on December 1st. Some of the top scholars in this discussion will be there.  

  2. Heather said...

    Thanks for letting me know, that sounds great.  

  3. Maggie said...

    I'm going to be in Provo this weekend. My parents are coming down to see my grandparents so I'm going down with them. We're also getting to go to the Storyteller's Festival. I'm super excited. Hopefully I'll be able to stop by and say hi! I miss you and I hope your two weeks of summer are going well!  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.