So, I keep getting complaints about how I haven't been writing. I just want you all to know, that I have nothing interesting to say! Seriously though. I went back and read a few of my classic posts, and now I'm like "my life is so boring and lame". Ok, the lame part isn't really true. I actually am quite fond of how my life is going right now. So, for an update of my life:

I go to BYU.
I'm a Junior (which when I say that it makes me feel old. But then I think, I'm only twenty, I'm practically a child).
I LOVE my family.
I work in the Law Library, some people find this intriguing...I have no idea why, it's pretty boring.
CHRISTMAS IS IN 18 DAYS!!!
My roommate, Maggie, and I watch Gilmore Girls religiously. I called her today to let her know that I wasn't going to be making it to our weekly viewing because I had to take a physiology exam. To my utter delight, it was a re-run tonight and I didn't miss a new one!
I finished my last test for the semester (pre-final that is) I had 3 this week, and I am starting my 6 finals on Monday-- Lucky me!
We're going to rent a movie and watch it now, so I have to go.

1 comments:

  1. Sam said...

    Your life isn't boring. Good luck on your finals!  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.