Background info.

When I was in Junior high my best friend convinced me to try-out for the Dance Line. As it turned out we actually had to memorize dance routines and then make one up to show individually for the coaches to judge. I made up a dance routine to the song by CAKE "The Distance". I think my routine would have been pretty good except that after the first few steps I forgot everything and just started making it up off the top of my head. I was cartwheeling. I'm pretty sure it was a disaster, but I really don't remember what happened. In the end my best friend made the Dance Line and no surprise here I didn't. I have no idea why she wanted me to try-out with her. I am not a dancer type. I am a soccer and softball type.

3 comments:

  1. shafnitz said...

    I've never heard that story. That's pretty funny.  

  2. Maggie said...

    Was it the friend that had the "music video" at her wedding because she was really good at making up dance routines. I bet it was probably pretty funny to watch you cartwheeling your way through the song.  

  3. Heather said...

    No, it was a different friend. I don't think she would have ever bothered asking me to try-out for a dancing anything. Although I was pretty awesome in her wedding music video.
    I'm sure the cartwheeling was hilarious, too bad I can't go back and watch it.  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.