about to take a nap

I was about to take a nap, when I heard my blog calling to me... You know it's really bad when you're blog is calling to you.

More wedding news and some other stuff:
-I picked up the fabric for the bridesmaids' skirts, it is gorgeous. I am jealous that I don't get to be one of the bridesmaids and get a gorgeous navy blue skirt to wear after the wedding.
-I have been driving around in my dad's non-air conditioned jeep with the top down for the past couple of days because my beautifully air conditioned car is having some work done on it. When I went to pick up the fabric yesterday I was afraid it was going to start raining and ruin the fabric because monsoon season just started. It began raining the second I pulled the jeep into the garage though, Phew!
Driving the jeep has been pretty intense. It has been reaching around 115 degrees out, making it feel almost better to just be at a stand-still in the jeep than rushing down the freeway because the wind is like hot oven air blowing on you after you've been running outside for the past three hours. Very unpleasant. Luckily I grew up in Arizona, I am quite used to this weather, and I get my car back on Monday after work.
-I got to watch Nixon and Cotton overnight on Friday. It was so fun. These are some of the cutest kids around. Maybe Matt can help me post some pictures I took of them while I was babysitting them this weekend.


This was the best photo I could come up with for now. It was a family photo we had taken for Christmas. Nixon looks awesome, and Cotton you can't really see much of, but he's a beautiful baby.

One of my favorite Nixon moments: A bunch of us are downstairs in Parker's room listening to him play his drumset. At one point Parker stops playing and we hear Nixon from the bottom of the stairs yell, "Farky (he can't say Sparky, his nickname), it's too loud. I'm crying now." Totally serious he stomps back up the stairs...oh man, that's a good one.

-The invitations are frustrating. I don't even want to talk about it.
-I got my hair colored this weekend. I love it! I am excited for my wedding! I am going to go to my friend's salon this weekend to book a trial appointment for my updo.
Can you believe there's less than five weeks until I'm married? Cause I can't! (That was for you, Margs)

Here's another photo of Nixon, he was already riding a two-wheeler without training wheels when he was two!




So, I think I'll take that nap now. I have been keeping so busy, time is flying by. I am so excited to get married to Matt, and more excited all the time.

4 comments:

  1. shafnitz said...

    I just wanted to confirm that her hair really looks great. I saw the picture.

    Love you!  

  2. Katie said...

    Post the new hair photo!  

  3. Anonymous said...

    I must be givin' a whale-sized "Yar" when it comes to the naps.

    -Spin (saw the link from Matt's Blog)  

  4. Maggie said...

    I can't believe it either! I saw the photo. Mattie emailed me the photo. It looks great! I'm still trying to get to the wedding, but it looks slim.  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.