Channie Channie Bananie

Chandler and I are 12 years apart, so when I was a senior in High school she was in Pre-School. My senior year Chandler got out of school at around noon and went to a neighbors house, and I got out of school at 1:30 and picked her up. We got to spend the rest of the afternoon together until everyone else got home for the day. So, being the cooler, older sister that I am I'd try and find fun things for us to do together. We would go out to lunch, play at the big park, go to the mall and hit up the disney store and the pet shop where I would lift her up so that she could see all the doggies, go get some ice cream, etc. It was so much fun to hang out with Chandler especially since I was able to get to know her better before leaving for college.
Chandler is the girliest girl in our family, the rest of us range from mediocre girly to tom-boy. She loves Barbies. She has a Barbie kitchen, store, telephone, slug bug power wheel, CD player, and lots of Barbie Dolls. I have a good picture of her to put on here from when she broke her arm and got a sparkly blue and purple cast. I'll see what I can do about that.

2 comments:

  1. Maggie said...

    I knew Chandler was my favorite! I love hearing about your family and all their quirkes. They are all so amazing!  

  2. Heather said...

    Yeah, just like I know that Katie is my favorite of the Timothy family!  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.